Launched by owner Chantel Beauregard in 2005, Culinary Archeology has built a reputation for providing top-notch fare using fresh local ingredients and client-vision style event planning. Catering parties for 20 to 200 guests that regularly include elegant wine country weddings, corporate retreats, appetizer parties, and rustic barbecues.
Chantel’s approach to cuisine is inspired by her love of food and the flavors that come to peak each season. She constantly strives to craft creative menus that fit the taste and vision of her clients while incorporating local organic ingredients.
We book only a limited number of weddings per year, by appointment only.
Children dream big and we love to bring those dreams to life! From 3D Hulk cookies or a life-size Ironman cake, we can make it happen!
Feel Good, Save Time, Enjoy Life!
Custom Menu Creation & Personal Meal Services provide stress-free meals that are created based on your individual dietary needs and preferences.
• We create healthy meals that match your health and requirements.
• Fresh ingredients are hand-picked just before preparing your meal and delivering to your home.
• Reduces your daily stress and exposes you to new flavors and types of food.
• You’ll have more time to do the things you love, and enjoy a relaxed meal with your loved ones.
• Customized menus created specifically for you and your family
• Boxed Lunches or Personalized lunch preparation for children
• Grocery shopping
• Hand-delivered fresh ingredients
• Delicious, healthy meals that you’ll look forward to eating
• Whole food meals that are always preservative-free, and honor any dietary restrictions
• Labeled meals for easy thawing and reheating
Who uses a personal meal service?
• Those who want to change their lifestyle to eat more healthfully
• Individuals and on-the-go families who are tired of eating out
• Singles or parents who don’t have the time to menu plan, grocery shop, cook and clean
• New parents, senior citizens or those who have just gotten out of the hospital
• Those with allergies or doctor restricted diets